Sunday, February 14, 2016

Progress Report: Colorful Rainbow Blanket

It was a long time since I started my Colorful Crochet Rainbow Blanket using Moogly's pattern. First I started with building my color scheme, which I change a couple of times and ended up with this combination:
Final Squares Combinations for my Crochet Rainbow Blanket

I took my time making the squares because I was busy with other projects all at the same time. But three weeks ago I had almost all my squares done and ready to be joined together.

Had only four more squares to finish for my Crochet Rainbow Blanket



Eleven piles of squares for my Crochet Rainbow Blanket

The next step was to set all the squares in their final arrangement and make sure that everything looks good and nothing is missing. So I laid all the squares on the floor and the beautiful colors really popped out. It made me so happy :)

Final arrangement before starting to join the squares together. See the four unfinished squares? :)



So that was about three weeks ago, and in the last week or so I've been vigorously joining the squares. Yesterday I finished joining the third row out of ten and I'm so happy with the way it's turning out.

Three rows out of ten
Next row is waiting patiently to join the rest of the rows
I can't wait to finish joining all the rows and start with the border.
If you're interested in watching my progress you're welcome to like my Facebook page or join my mailing list.

The pattern is Moogly's and you can find it here: http://www.mooglyblog.com/magic-rainbow-baby-blanket/

Thanks for stopping by,
Shimrit

5 comments :

  1. I love the pattern and the colours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa :)
    You're welcome to come back soon and see my progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely squares! I know this is going to be beautiful when you're done! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to finish and enjoy it.
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Nice to meet you admin, it's really a very nice article indeed.
    By the away, we are the colourful baby based in USA and provide
    baby care products, here you can visit our official website
    for read the best baby product reviews colourful blankets for babies thanks

    ReplyDelete