Thursday, January 21, 2016

Shimra Designs New Facebook Page - Go Ahead and Like I

I'm happy to announce that I opened a facebook page for Shimra Designs and you're all welcome to visit and click on the Like button :)

Shimra Designs New Facebook Page - Go Ahead and Like It

I have been thinking of opening a page for a long time, but was a bit concerned to make this big commitment. However, yesterday I came to the conclusion that it's now or never, so I went ahead and opened my page.

My goal is to keep the page with all my latest activity, my work progress and small achievements that not always are important or exciting enough to deserve a blog post, but are quite interesting. Showing the "behind-the-scenes" will allow you, my readers and followers, to see my work process and will give you a sneak peek of my products.

I will also use my facebook page as a place for me to announce new items, promote new campaigns and give special coupons for my shop.

It is also a great place for me to understand what you like, what are your preferences and undertakes of my work and products, and I urge you to come and share your ideas and thoughts.

So, if you like my work and my products, I hope you will come visit the Shimra Designs Facebok Page and become a fan by clicking on the Like button.

You can also follow me on my Twitter account and my Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by,

Shimrit

No comments :

Post a Comment