Saturday, August 22, 2015

New at my shop: Fabric Covered Notebooks and Back To School Set

Today I managed to get quite a lot of work done: cutting, sewing, photographing AND uploading to my shop. I'm satisfied :)

I had in my shop a few fabric covered notebooks, but since the summer vacation will be over soon and school is just around the corner I wanted to add more fabric covers so you can have more to choose from.

This is my red, white and blue stars linen fabric notebook cover:

Red White and Blue Stars Fabric



Fully Lined with a Satin Ribbon as a Bookmark

Inside the Cover

Here's my Love Birds linen fabric notebook cover. I hand embroidered a little red heart above the birds. Hence, the "Love Birds":

Notice the little red heart I embroidered above the birds


Also Fully Lined with a Satin Ribbon as a Bookmark

A Lace Trim for a Romantic Feel

See how the notebook fits in perfectly?

On the inside of the cover

I even made a zipper pouch in the same Love Birds theme. It can be used as a pencil case, a cosmetics bag or a carry on bag that can hold your phone, keys, credit card etc.

Love Birds Theme Zipper Pouch

Another little embroidered heart

Fully lined with 100% cotton fabric in neutral color

Can be used as a pencil holder, cosmetics pouch, etc.

So now I have a "Back to School - Love Birds" set in my shop and it contains a fabric covered notebook and a zippered pouch, both using the Love Birds theme:

Back To School Love Birds Theme

Isn't it nice?

I will soon post a tutorial for making the fabric cover. It will be a photo tutorial which is the BEST kind for a tutorial, so make sure you are subscribed so you can get it straight to your inbox.

You can find all of these gorgeous items in my shop.

UPDATE: I added two new designs to my shop - Little Paris and Trees of Dreams. Come and have a look!

Thanks for stopping by,
Shimrit

6 comments :

  1. Cute books covers! I really like both the star fabric and the bird fabric. I love the little heart, too.

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative!!! Thanks for sharing on our Bowdabra Saturday Crafty Showcase!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs, I love unique looking stationery off to take a browse of your etsy store!
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice.
      I also like unique and interesting stationery, that's why I try to find unique fabrics.
      I invite you to take a look at my Trees of Dreams collection at my shop :)

      Delete